Thursday, November 26, 2009

Week 3- the past week




Welcome to Week 3.

Week 3 has had its ups and downs.

Monday; started out with an internal and external ultrasound. Yep some of you may be thinking 'I am living the dream' with having 3 internal ultrasounds in a matter of weeks. This is not what I was thinking. Not much else happened on Monday apart from me trying to save the Princess. I don't know what the Princess if playing at, I have saved her many times before in other games and she still manages to get kidnapped by Bowser again and again. Maybe its a cover for a secret love affair, who knows.

Tuesday; I had lots of visitors, in order of arrival; Debbie, Tess, Melaine, April, Jesse, Sam, Joey, David, Aunt and Simon. This was a very nice day having so many people come see me.

And I have learnt that the nurses don't like people coming out of visiting hours, even when I warn them I will be having visitors that have a fair distance to drive.

Wednesday; Sam came up, we went for a walk. We were given a tour of the baby ICU. They showed us what they will do to the baby and where the baby will be. They also showed us some small babies. This was good as it will be less of a shock when/if the baby has to go in there. But it was not nice seeing such tiny babies. I can see why we are here now for the service they can provide the baby. I think they are also very strict with visiting, something I will have to find out more about in the future. No Ava today :(

Thursday; The day started off great, Will brought me a basket of freshly baked pastries, and I ate and ate them all day. Once Will left, ladies started to gather out the front of my room. Of course I shared. Later on Sam came up and we went for a walk to Newtown. We shared a Noodle soup, was nice. Sam got a book and magazine and I got some air drying clay. Later that day Sam went home and I started to play with my clay. I made a dodgy looking elephant. No Ava again today :(


Friday; Well today is Friday the 27th of November. My day does not have much planned. I don't get to see Ava again. I am missing her so much. Ava is with Uncle Dave today, so I am sure she will have a fun day. Uncle rang this morning, it was nice to hear from him. He will be up next week, so I am looking forward to that.

Sam will be leaving to come up after lunch. We are going to go out to Newtown to an African restaurant for dinner. I am looking forward to stew and ugali.

While I wait I will get back to saving the Princess as no one else has saved her yet.

ttfn
mel

No comments:

Post a Comment