Thursday, November 26, 2009

The following few weeks

I am trying to catch up on the past 2.5 weeks of my RPA adventure quickly. Once this is done I plan to blog every few days.

To continue from my last blog; My first full day at RPA was fun and exciting with another internal and external ultrasound. I also got to taste what was to come for the next few weeks in the way of 'hospital food'.
Over the past few weeks the following exciting events have happened:
- Many visitors- family and friends
- Joey brought me a wii (I know what a cool mother)
- I got to see Ava most days
- Kirby and Sam cooked me some decent meals
- Walked down to the pub for lunch
- Went to Mc Cafe many times. Mc Cafe does not sell the nice dirty burgers I have been craving
- More family visits
- Will brought me in some yummy pastries, see picture
- I was allowed for a few hours each day last weekend. So Sam, Ava and myself went for lunch at Leichhardt and to the park on the Saturday. On Sunday we went to look for Santa, but ended up at Darling Harbour. This was good as they were having a Thai festival, so we had Pad Thai for lunch and we played in the fountains

Thats about it for my first two weeks. Look out for my next blog on the past weeks.

Peace out

mel

No comments:

Post a Comment